Explore Hillman City in this video with Sabrina. From mid-century modern furniture, to unique work and public spaces, Hillman City serves up heavy doses of community spirit with a side of tasty chicken and fresh roasted coffee… and our BEER! (Starting at 5:29)
source link Read more about us and see more views of our space:
- We were written up this Spring in StackeDD Magazine by Kara Tiernan, who we think has great taste in beer!
- See an interview with owner and head brewer Janet done by Digital Storytelling on the history of the brewery and it’s upcoming plans to work with the other businesses in the neighborhood. This was recorded when Spinnaker Bay Brewing hosted State Reprisentative Eric Pettigrew’s election kick off.
- Women in Business: Spinnaker Bay Brewery by Jean Godden.
- Seattle Met magazine listed Spinnaker Bay Brewing as “essential Hillman City” in their article on the hottest neighborhoods in Seattle.
- CHEFTOWN! Janet Spindler Makes Industrial-Strength Beer at Spinnaker Bay Brewing An interview in The Stranger where Janet gets to talk a bit about the shady history of our building!
- “Beer People Come to Beer People” at Spinnaker Bay Brewing, at American Craft Beer
- Spinnaker Bay Brewing, at Thrillist
- Spinnaker Bay Brewing Opens in Hillman City, at Rainier Valley Post
- Spinnaker Bay Brewing, we were a Stranger Suggests!